Music industry experts from around the world meet on the stunning Croatian beach to discuss the impact of Covid
Croatia Beach Music Conference is the first event of its kind in Croatia. From September 2nd – 3rd 2021, Noa Group and BSH events will welcome experts, artists, agents, promoters, music lovers and press specialists deeply involved in the industry to share their knowledge across multiple conference venues on famous Zrce Beach. Discussions around the current issues facing the scene and brainstorming new ideas in an entertaining way will all take place across multiple venues in the beautiful resort. Head to noa-zrce.com for full information.
Croatia Beach Music Conference is the first of its kind to take place on a beach, which means it will have a special atmosphere that will stand it apart from others around the world. The main topic for discussion will be the ongoing impact of COVID-19 with reference to the largest pandemic clubbing-related case study in the world, which is supported by the Croatian Public Minister of Health. The research report, named #PartySafe, was carried out around all the events on Zrće Beach this year including the BSH Island Weekender and the week-long Amnesia Ibiza takeover fiesta.
The goal of Croatia Music Week is to connect people from the music industry and bring them to a place where they can learn and share their experiences with like-minded people from around the world. What better place to hold the conference than one of the most famous clubbing destinations in the world, Zrce Beach, with its celebrated open-air clubs and globally acclaimed DJs.
Situated on the beautiful Pag Island which holds many gems – from traditional cuisines, unique environments, beaches, world-renowned venues, hotels, restaurants, and many more qualities – the conference will feature panels such as ‘How Covid-19 Affected Business and How People Responded’, ‘The Impact of the Covid Pandemic on Prices and Partnerships’, ‘Sponsorships For the Event Industry’, ‘Digitalisation of Industry’, ‘Post Pandemic Event industry Boom’ and much more.
Taking part in these discussions are real experts and insiders such as Festival and Club Owners, IT And Media Experts, Bookers, Artists, Tourist Boards, City Officials, Health Professionals and Influencers. Confirmed speakers include Nick Yates (Kaluki / Paradise), Marco Faraone, Jamie Roy, David Blackgrove (Paradigm Agency), Martin Vega Ferrer (Amnesia CEO), Joe Bašić (Ultra Europe CEO), Neil Evans (Amnesia), Dalibor Zjačić (Sonus Festival CEO), Alex Jukes (Jukebox PR), Drago Vukelić (BSH events) and more.
Croatia Beach Music Conference is a unique opportunity to chat and network with people you might only email with, people you admire and connect with individuals that share the same love for music and event planning as you.
1. HOW COVID-19 STOPPED OUR BUSINESS AND WHAT DID WE DO?
• Views on laws, measures, recommendations
• What to do in the future to overcome this kind of challenges for our industry
• Showcase: Scientific research on Covid pandemic and event industry 2021 (Croatian institute for public health, Noa Group and Naša ideja cooperation)
2. IMPACT OF COVID PANDEMIC ON PRICES AND PARTNERSHIPS
• Artists price
• Production rates
• Stress on lack of working force in industry and experts
• Sponsorships for the event industry
3. ARTIST ANGLE ON THE COVID PANDEMIC
• How They Survived It, Obstacles, Challenges & Tips
• Impact of Pandemic on Creativity and Productivity during lockdowns
• EU/Asia/America Price Impact
4. FESTIVALS AS CREATORS OF DESTINATIONS
• A stimulus for the development of tourism in cities
• Cooperation with city authorities, tourist boards
• Political, economical, and financial aspects of festivals and events
• Showcase: Ultra music festival, Sonus festival, AGZ, BGZ
• Brand resistance on crises
5. DIGITALISATION OF INDUSTRY
• The role of emerging technologies and digital tools in communication within the event and clubbing industry
• Ticket services, live streaming
• Tokenization, digitalization, NFT, DAO
• How social media and big pages are changing the way of promoting and selling events and festivals?
• What are the alternatives?
6. POST PANDEMIC CRISIS BOOM IN EVENT AND MUSIC INDUSTRY
• “Historia Alma Mater”